Bulldog VA50 A pair of highly visible locks keyed alike that are suitable for the rear door and near side sliding door. They add further security to the van to guard against thieves capable of defeating the factory fitted locks.+
The Bulldog Vandoor lock is:
- Simple to fit with no loose parts.
- Can be locked without the use of the key.
- Drill and pick resistant lock.
- Case hardened steel.
- High deterrent effect. Avoid costly repairs for locks and bodywork.
- "As used on fleet vehicles by major utilities"
- Easily fitted to rear doors and sliding side doors.
- Simple to operate, no loose parts.
- Comes complete with Bulldogâ€™s Plunge Lock which can be locked without the use of the key.
- Case hardened steel construction.
- 10 pin drill and pick resistant lock with a million plus key combinations, as used in Bulldogâ€™s KIWA and Sold Secure approved products.
- Fully concealed fasteners.
- Weight = 2.5kg
- VA50 which comprises of a VA101 and VA102 keyed alike.
Easy to Install:
Just four holes to drill, 9mm diameter. Packing plates included to aid door alignment. Back plates supplied to reinforce doors. Fitting is possible to doors even with central locking. Fitting is possible to both side and rear doors. When fitting the lock to the panel adjacent to the side door a clearance of 50mm is required.