13-Pin Socket:  Provides power to all functions for trailers and caravans, providing power to trailer and caravan road lights (Tail Lights, Stop Lights, Turn Signals, Foglight, Reversing Light, Number Plate Lights and any Side Marker Lights), and all internal functions such as 12 volt interior lights supply, leisure battery charging and refrigerator, plus reversing lights. Typically used on caravans manufactured from 2012 (although some as early as 2008) and some commercial trailers, horseboxes etc.
Vehicle-Specific Wiring Kit: The wiring is designed specifically for the vehicle that it is fitted to, and rather than an "invasive connection" by soldering or using snap connectors to splice into the vehicle loom, which is the case with universal aftermarket wiring, these kits interface with the vehicle's electronic systems as the vehicle manufacturer intended. Depending on the specification of your vehicle*, Towing Stability Controls and vehicle foglight/reversing sensor cut-off may also be activated with a vehicle specific kit.
Extended Finance Now Available via Klarna up to 36 Months. Terms Apply
- Bumper Cut: No
- Bumper Removal: Yes
- Max Towing Capacity (kg): 2500
- Max Noseweight (kg): 100
Detachable towball - when not in use the towball is easily removed leaving no towball protruding from the back of your car, for a neater installation
- Easy to use: Quick lock-and-go fitting. Smooth, quick, easy action keeps hands clean and shins unscathed once the neck is detached
- Secure: Automatic locking device for ultimate security, supplied with spare key
- Cycle Carriers: Use with all ball-mounting towbar cycle carrying racks (cannot carry cycles whilst towing).
- Stabiliser Compatible: Completely compatible with Al-Ko and Winterhoff stabiliser hitches.
- Parking Sensor Friendly: Removable ball cannot interfere with parking sensor view when detached.
- Stylish: Preserves the clean lines of your vehicle when not towing
- Generic Images shown: Towball covers and socket covers not included
- For fitting diagram: See Downloads tab
If your vehicle is less than 3 years old, or is still within it's manufacturers warranty, Towsure recommend that vehicle-specific wiring is installed, to protect the vehicle's warranty. Vehicle specific wiring is available only with our professional towbar fitting service, which includes re-coding of the vehicle's electrical systems where necessary.
Please note that fitting of vehicle specific kits with re-coding is not available in certain areas of the UK, please click here to check if re-coding is available in your area (fitting with universal wiring available nationwide)
- Models: Audi A6 Estate (C7) (Inc S Line & Quattro)
- Year Range: 2011-2014
- Additional Notes:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.